Sunday, October 20, 2013

Part of a masterpiece

Trying desperately to ease my migraine, I laid in bed while the sweetness was playing with some hair accessories in the doorway. 'Mommy, come see? Look mommy? You see? Come on mum!' she excitedly yelled while pulling on my leg. I told her that momma's head hurt so I would get up in a moment. She crawled on the bed, brushed some hair away from my face and as she cupped my face in her hands she kissed my forehead. Feeling like I was a bad parent for not getting up after such a beautiful display of love , I forced myself to sit up regardless of the throbbing pain. I poked my head around the corner and she had piled a couple of the hair ties in a little mountain. She was soooo proud of herself and happy that I gotten up to see her masterpiece. 

It was so worth it. How could I not love such a beautiful soul? Loving her is just so easy. I know it was part of what I was created to do.

Believe that God created me unique with specific passions for His purpose is so much more fulfilling and way easier than merely mumbling that this place I'm in is God's will without further seeking out my passions for His glory. 

That was a long sentence but after reading it through again I couldn't say it any better. 

Happy Sunday! May it be filled with His joy and rejuvenation!

No comments:

Post a Comment