Sunday, October 27, 2013

Angry opinions

I don't know everything. I don't even know half of everything. So my words are merely a collaboration of what I feel and think based on my current experiences and knowledge. Because of this, I feel like there is little that's wrong or right but more ahould be categorized as opinions. Getting angry that someone has a different opinion than you is like getting angry that they painted their living room walls grey when you think they are supposed to be white. It's irrational. It is completely possible to have a different opinion without getting angry. 

I'm not an easily angered person so it confuses me more tha upsets me. Like, why are they getting angry? Why does it matter that their opinion is accepting and that they are agreed with by everyone. That's total cult status. The world would be bland and boring if we all liked the same things. 

These are my early morning thoughts of the day. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment