Monday, October 28, 2013

3, 2, 1

Three truths about today:

#1 I really do love waking up at 5am to drink coffee and have my quiet time...just not when I didn't sleep very good the night before. 

#2 I asked Ryot politely for a piece of candy and she reaponded 'thank you asking' (thank you for asking). It was one of those -what I'm saying really is sinking in- moments. It so sweetly blessed my heart!

#3 I love technology and the ease I have in communicating with friends and family. It makes raising my daughter far away from friends and family so muh easier. 

Two dislikes of today:

#1 I got a sandwich today from a usually delicious reataurant, however my bread was soggy. I dislike soggy bread. 

#2 I dislike having to pay so much money for daycare when Ryot has been more absent than present the last two weeks. 

One wonderful find:

#1 'the one you say goodnight to' by Kina Grannis. I love it so much. I feel like it would be near impossible to have such beautiful melodies and an angelic voice to not have a beautiful soul to match. 


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment