Friday, October 4, 2013

5 Min Fridays! Perfect Practice


Five Minute Fridays - Write for 5 straight minutes whatever is on your mind with no surplus of time spent editing or proof reading. 5 Minutes is the minimum, max is up to you and your creative juices.

Ready, Set, Go!

I thought about something my high school soccer coach drilled into my teams heads many years ago.

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only Perfect Practice makes Perfect, permanently."

That has applied, currently applies and I'm sure will continue to apply to every area of my life.
I wonder what outcomes I am creating due to lack of perfect practice.
Am I being intentional in the way that I speak and live my life?
How has this changed me?
Am I conscious of the seeds that I am planting in other's paths as well as my own?

No comments:

Post a Comment