Friday, August 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Today I am declaring thankful Thursday. Here are just 3 things on the list of many that I am thankful for. (In no particular order)

1. I'm thankful for suggestions/posts/blogs/conversations from friends. Just in a week's worth of time, I have been enlightened to help ease my workload, encouraged to be the free thinking, loving mom that I am and been led through a life-changing spirit-firing holy of holies experience with my Creator.

2. I'm thankful for these beautiful flowers that bring a smile to my face. It's just something about the way they are being exactly who they are supposed to be. They don't argue or complain. They just are, because that is how they were created. These flowers, right here in front of me, were created to serve the purpose of putting a smile on my face. So thankful for little pleasures like these.

3. I'm thankful for the US Postal Service. In the past month I have started writing letters again and have recently mailed a few packages. I'm really thankful I don't have to ride the Pony Express to deliver my letter across country.

No comments:

Post a Comment