Friday, August 16, 2013

5 Min Friday! Jumbled Mess


Five Minute Fridays - Write for 5 straight minutes whatever is on your mind with no surplus of time spent editing or proof reading. 5 Minutes is the minimum, max is up to you and your creative juices.

Ready, Set, Go!

I just typed and retyped several paragraphs on several different topics trying to come up with this post. It's not that I can't find the words to say. It's not that I'm worried if the content will be relevant or interesting. I'm not even worried about how it will make me look or seem to my readers. All of the gunk, thoughts, emotions and stuff are just more intertwined to my heart than I realized before I started typing. I know, I know, this goes against the whole premise of 5 Min Fridays, because there has been WAY too much editing, proofreading and deleting. I'm just not ready to share this stuff quite yet. I have no problem with being open and honest about my life. I don't have vulnerability issues or fears of judgment for being transparent. I just have a couple things to figure out before I offload the chaos happening inside me right now.

Things I will divulge:

1. I received something in the mail that I have been waiting for 3 months to receive. Part 1 of a 4 step progress - complete! I have to be thankful for progress right?

2. Due to a conversation I had earlier, I am even more motivated to be more active with Ryot. Tonight I plan to take her to a small little park by our apartment that we frequent because of the squirrels, rabbits and owners with their dogs. Ryot just loves it and I love it when she just loves something. :)

3. I had a sadhappy moment today. I saw two people celebrating 5 year anniversaries, a new baby being born in the family, and countless others gushing from people about how much they love/admire/cherish/enjoy their significant others. I had a split moment of "that should be me" which quickly turned into my thought that I have never in my whole life been more satisfied and in love with my great Creator than I am now. And that alone is worth it to me.

So 5 Min Fridays, you can kiss my butt. I'm a rebel today.

No comments:

Post a Comment