Friday, August 16, 2013

5 Min Friday! I'm Freezing


Five Minute Fridays - Write for 5 straight minutes whatever is on your mind with no surplus of time spent editing or proof reading. 5 Minutes is the minimum, max is up to you and your creative juices.

Ready, Set, Go!

This morning when I walked in the office I started my normal routine. I turned the lights on, started my computer and unforwarded the phones. (Wordpress is telling me that "unforwarded" is not a word, but I know that my lovely readers will forgive me and understand my meaning) As I started to walk back to start the coffee, chills ran down my body. I prepared the coffee and thought that surely a delicious cup of joe would warm me up. I sat down at my desk and started to check my emails and turn on some music. Still waiting for the coffee, I shuffled through the papers on my desk as another chill shook my whole body.

It is 87 degrees outside with 75% humidity, surely I can't be this cold!
But I was freeeezzzing!
Well, I am all alone today and so there isn't a lot of body heat through the office.
But that shouldn't really make a lot of difference.
I DID wake up with a huge headache. That's it. Maybe I'm just not feeling well.
 
Then I had the marvelous idea to check the thermostat. I'm a genius, I know.
It was below 60. ARE THEY CRAZY!?
I wonder how many other things I overanalyze that really are so simple?

No comments:

Post a Comment