Friday, August 16, 2013

My Best Bestie is a Super Ninja

When I think about my friends, immediately a smile comes across my face. It may be a sad smile of how much I miss them. Or a laughing smile while thinking of all the crazy times. Or just a plain happy go lucky smile because I seriously have the best best friends in the world. And they ALL are far away.

Bestie plus puppies and Shayda - Florida
Angeline plus hubby and Nids plus family - Colorado
Nikki plus Monster - Oklahoma

A fellow blogger posted a list of prompts of blogging topics/questions to help stir the creativity in writing. Today's prompt is: "Write down your last sent text message."

Mine was "I guess I can manage".

I wonder what that makes you think of. You, readers. I'm laughing because written all by itself it can mean so many different things. If this were a discussion board I would just leave it at that just so I could see the guesses. But since this is a blog post that you will read in your spare time, I will reveal the context.

Can I just say one more time that I have the best Bestie in the whole world?

Screenshot_2013-08-09-08-38-15

No comments:

Post a Comment