Friday, March 28, 2014

Red Lines with Blue Ink

This is an actual work conversation I had after-hours yesterday:

Me: That clinic doesn't offer that specific physical.
Guy: They are open until 10, so I'm going to head over after work.
Me: No, don't go there because they don't offer the specific physical that we need.
Guy: Ok, so gather all the information and let me know tomorrow.
Me: I have all the information and we can't use that clinic.
Guy: Call me in the morning when you figure it out.
Me: I have figured it out. I don't need to call you because there is nothing we can do about it.
Guy: Ok, we'll figure it out in the morning *hangs up*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING TO PULL ALL MY HAIR OUT!

Then I saw a video this morning that just spoke exactly to what I encounter on a daily basis. If you give me a task, I promise I will give it 100%. It still doesn't change the fact that I can't draw a red line with blue ink. 


1 comment: