Friday, November 1, 2013

5 Min Fridays! What if


Five Minute Fridays - Write for 5 straight minutes whatever is on your mind with no surplus of time spent editing or proof reading. 5 Minutes is the minimum, max is up to you and your creative juices.

Ready, Set, Go!

I should be sleeping already but I wanted to finish watching Halloween. This story always makes me sad and further pushes my compassion towards the kids and families in horrible home lives. I wonder how Michael Meyers's life would have been different if he had a set of loving, Godly, genuine parents, or if it would have been different at all. There certainly is a burden in my heart either way. 

There are too many children without loving parents and stable homes. In a sane, loving and logical society this should NOT mean to just abort the baby. It should mean adults need to be responsible and stop punishing children for their mistakes! 

I have to go to bed before I get on a roll and get myself in trouble. :) 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment