Wednesday, November 6, 2013

System Override


The more the 'yes' rises in my soul the more confidence I have to say 'no'. I don't have the problem of saying no too often. I tens lean more towards human doormat type. I have the problem of accepting lies to be truth and then forgiving way too easily. An example of this is feeling so cut down by others words. Who's opinion matters? Some person who has their own set of messy stories in their messy past from their messy relationships? Or a pure and blameless God who loves me unconditionally? I see the progress just over the last few months. I see major progress. But it's not enough. I want to be sold out to Jesus. Not one foot in this world but completely locking eyes with him while walking on the water. 

'Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the water
Wherever you would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger 
in the presence of my Savior'

Yes, thank you Hillsong United for singing my heart's desire. Take me deeper than my brain could tell my feet to wander. 

Override my worldly ties. 
Override what's normal. 
Override what's expected. 
Override the limitations of this world.
I want to walk on water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment