Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the single moms out there pulling double the weight. 

Happy Father's Day to all the widows who have lost their loves but must go on without them. 

Happy Father's Day to the Grandparents, cousins or other relatives like my Uncle who step in to raise kids like me who need a father.  

Happy Father's Day to my soon-to-be father in law! He is so hard working and one that many people love and look to for wisdom! 

Happy Father's Day to all of the stepdads who choose to love your wife and the wonderful little gift(s) that came along with them. I can assure you, your love for the littles makes her fall in love with you more. And I can assure you of this because of my Mr.

Sweetness is three in all fashions of the word. He is so patient and loving with her, he backs me up on teaching her what is right, he plays with her as they both erupt in giggles, he is a lifesaver when I am sick by helping take care of her, he is attentive to her needs and wants, and on a daily basis he wins both of our hearts over and over and over again. I couldn't ask for a better partner in love or life or parenting. I'm counting down the days until I can marry this wonderful man!

Happy first Father's Day, darling. 
You are loved and so appreciated. 

Proverbs 20:5-7 The purpose in a man's heart is like deep water,but a man of understanding will draw it out. Many a man proclaims his own steadfast love,but a faithful man who can find? The righteous who walks in his integrity—blessed are his children after him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment