Monday, February 17, 2014

Send Me!

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

Not I trust you if...
Not I trust you when...
Not I trust you for now...
No conditions...
No if's, and's, or but's...

A trust without borders. A trust that allows me to jump and fly instead of fall; to step out and walk instead of sink in the water. A trust that defies all gravity, all preconceived notions of how something is supposed to be. Spirit lead me, teach me, talk to me, guide me. Spirit lead me to places I have never been and never thought I could go. Throw my inhibitions to the wind and let me run and never tire. Give me vision. Give me insight. Reveal your heart and desires for my life so I can pursue them without question.

Help me shine your light, and carry your presence like a sweet perfume that all will notice. Open your arms so I can find rest in you. Renew my spirit and send me running back out to a world who needs your love.

Here I am. Send me!

No comments:

Post a Comment