Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Blitz thoughts: Good Eater, Sickness and The Croods

Blitz post!

1. My usual picky non-eater ate 4 chicken nuggets, 2 oranges and 2 servings of spaghetti. This is a miracle otherwise known as a growth spurt. 

2. I have been coughing and recently have been attacked with congestion. I took some medicine as a precautionary measure and will be doing all I can to avoid sickness like the plague. Now of only the weather would stop being bipolar.....that would help. 

3. We just watched The Croods with Ryot. I really enjoyed the animation, bright creative color schemes and that the lead girl wasn't a toothpick. I did not like the incredible lack of respect for the dad that the entire family displayed for the majority of the movie. Even though it was remedied in the end I think there are too many parts that will be mimicked by little people who watch it. 

These are my blitzed thoughts for today. My brain is foggy from this headache and sort of coming on sickness. 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon :-( And congrats on getting the 4 year old to eat, from what I've heard that is no easy task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaand I just realized you said four chicken nuggets, not four year old. I need to go to bed.

      Delete
    2. Getting the 2 year old to eat is usually a pain! But it was definitely a surprise! Thanks!

      Hope you slept well! :)

      Delete