Monday, February 10, 2014

Gracious Reminder

Totally losing my faith in humanity. Why is everyone so negative? Why are people complaining about having to do what they are getting paid to do? I have NOT had enough coffee for this! They are so angry or irritated! Why does everyone come in my office and complain to me?

Because they are drawn to My Light.

I'm minding my own business. I'm doing my job.

I didn't create you to 'just do your job'. 

I'm not bothering anyone.

And they aren't bothering you. They are just showing their need for My Light.

It's like sandpaper! I'm trying to respond in the right way but it's wearing me down!

Let them sand off the surface of your efforts so I can shine through. Their grinding is refining your endurance in long suffering. Come to my feet and I will give you rest. Your joy will be renewed. This is a process. I have planted you here for this season.

I needed that reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment