Friday, February 7, 2014

How do you blog?

How do you write your blog posts?
How do you manage to write everyday?
Do you have drafts waiting to be completed?
Do you write on prompts only?
Do you sit down at a blank page and just get inspired to eloquence?
Are you looking for things throughout the day to give you subject matter to write about?

How does it happen for you?

I have 4 drafts in my post roll that need to be completed. Sometimes they are easy drafts for the busy days and sometimes they are drafts because I can't seem to put into words what I need to convey. One of the drafts is the part 2 of the cliffhanger that I have been asked to finish. I haven't added a lot to it because I have no idea what I'm doing! But I'm sure I will finish it eventually. Two of the drafts are kinda similar topics that I'm not sure if I should combine or if are going to take different routes. And one of my drafts is my ranting draft. Yes the draft that I can madly type into and re-read to see what the real issue I need to deal with is. It usually becomes a blog post but definitely not in that initial draft form. Thank The Lord for that!

Sometimes my blog posts come to me from my quiet times or experiences throughout the day. But the majority of the time my blog posts come from me beginning to text someone or update my Facebook status and realizing that I have way more to say on the topic than I previously realized.

Happy Blogging my Sparky loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment