Thursday, January 9, 2014

January Cure: Set Up an Outbox

January Cure: Set up an Outbox

Yesterday's assignment was to set up an outbox. They describe more fully what an outbox is here at www.apartmenttherapy.com. Considering I am trying to get rid of my coffee table, it is only a temporary outbox. Right now I have some books on it that are NOT a part of the outbox, but I don't have a book shelf to put them on so for now they will stay there. I like the idea of the Outbox. It's a nice holding place for the things that need a home.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Apart from the challenge I did 3 loads of laundry last night, organized the clothes that I will be giving to my niece and picked up some random clutter around the house while the sweetness and I watched Igor. She loves the movie so much and it's so great to see her face lighting up.

This morning we watched Psalty the singing songbook which is just a wonderful stroll down memory lane for me. I was surprised at the number of songs that I actually remembered! I just hope that these songs can sink in so she can always have joy in her heart and praises on her lips!

God is great, God is good.
He kept His promise like He said He would.
God is great, God is good.
Blessed be the name of the Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment