Friday, January 9, 2015

In the same frame

Dish Network has a commercial in circulation right now. A teenager is standing on the door step of his home arguing with his dad about not wanting to go to a family member's house. Apparently, Aunt Judy doesn't have tv so this poor unfortunate high school boy is forced against his will to actually interact with his family members. Isn't it cruel that his dad wants to spend time with him and other family?

The pinnacle of the commercial is when the dish network kangaroo appears. The kangaroo hands the boy his cell phone and assures him that he can sit in the corner and not interact with anyone exactly like he wanted. What a nice kangaroo.

It's so obvious to me what is wrong with this picture, but are my actions as obvious to others?
Am I catching the areas I'm prideful in? Or am I stuck in the same place making the same decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment