Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Today is better

Everyday is marked with emotions. Delightful, monotonous, devastating, confusing, or terrifying, there are a vast array of feelings and thoughts that your body, mind, and heart encounter. Today was no different than the rest. 

Today, first, I felt tired, yet motivated. 
Then I felt appreciated for a moment to be completely disrespected a second later with a preposterous request. 
After that I was hungry, but quickly followed by satisfaction. 
Though never quite full,  I managed to maintain a level of hunger satisfaction so as to not break into the 'hangry zone'. 
I was delighted and felt pampered as the afternoon crept in slowly. 
My delight swiftly turned into a steadily busy case load of work. 
After work was a blissful evening full of fun, laughs, ice cream and Batman. I could use without raspy Christian Bale in black spandex but it's a small price to pay for a happy Mr. 

Now as I settle in to bed, I like to think about what happened today. What I did or didn't do, what my priorities are for the next day, and how incredibly comfortable my bed is. :)


Hopefully tomorrow will be even BETTER than today!

No comments:

Post a Comment