Thursday, May 8, 2014

I will stay, so that I can go.

Give yourself grace.
You just need to give yourself Grace.
Well, you need to give yourself a little grace.

Ugh, the theme of my life. And what do I think about this?

I don't have time for this sissy stuff.
There are so many other important things.
God, don't you know that over 300 girls have been kidnapped from Nigeria?
Did you know that Rhinos are almost extinct?
That Syria is in a constant state of war?
Are you aware of the uproar between Ukrainians and Pro-Russian Insurgents?
There are children being abused and abandoned.
There are too many abortions. Too many murders. Too many rapes. Too many laws being changed that I know break your heart.
All of that is way more important than me.

I don't know how to stay.

But I want you to stay.

Just tell me to go and I will go.

Staying will equip you to go. Be still. Let me heal, so that you can heal. Let me create change in you so that you can create change for them. Listen to me so that you can speak. Let us course through you so that your every movement and thought comes from me. Let me bless you so that you can bless others. Let me prepare you so that you can teach. Let me invest in you. I delight to invest in you.

I will stay, so that I can go.


No comments:

Post a Comment