Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Waiting Here

I'm waiting in the steadfast. I'm giving my wants to my Savior because there is nothing I need more than just to be, to exist in this place of surrender. With a deep breath, I inhale this air that is freely given to me. My lungs exhale without command and as often unbeknownst to me I have blinked my eyes at least twice during that exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide. This body working in perfect function, this temple masterfully designed, purposed for none other than me.

Other living, breathing, carefully crafted beings passing me in daily conversation and happenings as part of a puzzle waiting for us to solve. A couple pieces are in my pocket, but where do they go? If I listen closely, I will hear Him. Right now as I sit in His presence surrounded by the noise of the world, I cherish this silence within the madness, this joy within the chaos, calm within the storm, laughter within the deep sorrow of longing and loss.

Hope brings light.
Rest brings rejuvenation.

My expectation of great power can not be suppressed.
I will not be moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment