Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Step-Memory 9 yrs old

She's so skinny. I wish I was that skinny. 
Her hair is so cute short. Maybe I should cut mine. 
She dresses nice. Her clothes are expensive. 
I like her car. The leather looks cool. 
She has a nice voice and a funny laugh. 
She's pretty. 
I think I like her. 

'You are no longer the only woman in your daddy's life. Don't even try to come live here because we'll ship you to boarding school. Got it?'

She's so bony. It's gross. My mom was prettier. 
Her hair is too short. My moms hair was way prettier. 
Her clothes are so ugly. Way too expensive. 
Her car is too small. The leather is too cold. 
Her voice shrieks and her laugh is annoying.
She's mean. 
I don't like her. 

6 comments:

  1. You have captured the emotion perfectly in your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the old saying is true. "Pretty is as pretty does". Hugs and love Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poem is beautiful and so full of emotion. I wish I could hug you right now! And I'm so thankful that Ryot has you as her mum…she's so blessed :)

    ReplyDelete