Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!



Momma, you brought me in to this world. I know you loved me for at least a short time of my life and that is enough.

Aunt Nese, you didn't have to take me in but you did. You provided for me and have never gotten fed up with me all of the years that I made it hard to love me. You show me Jesus in our conversations and in the compassionate, selfless, hardworking, merciful, loving way you live your life. You are the one I want to call with good news, and hearing your encouraging voice is always a sigh a relief in my life. I love you. 

Granny, without you, I wouldn't even be here! You gave my mom life and have given me so many good memories or eating ice cream while watching tv land late at night and always reading our scriptures in the morning and night. You are one of my best friends. You always make me laugh and remind me to seek Jesus. I love being your namesake. I love you. 

Grandma, without you, I wouldn't be here either! You gave my dad life and have always pushed me to be the best I could be. I cherish the memories we made in the summer times while I was growing up. I know that you believe in me and that is fuel for my heart! I love you. 

Meemaw, you gave my Granny life! Without you, the majority of my family wouldn't be here! I remember your great hugs, taking naps with you, and how you called me Sugar. I miss you everyday.  I love you. 

Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms who have stepped in to love me through the years. It is because of so many of you that I am who I am today. You helpedlove me when I was broken and have spoken truth over my heart to help me grow  into who I was meant to be. I am still a work in progress, but I am so thankful to you for all of the hard work it was to love and pour into me all these years. 

I so appreciate you. Hopefully you know who you are and how grateful I am for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment