Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Reboot and Record

The point touches the paper as ink flows through the casing and an entire world is unlocked.
A world of endless possibilities at the tip of my fingers.
So why am I struggling to find the words to describe the chaos in my brain?
There's so much that begs to be processed but time eludes me.
Tomorrow my brain will refresh to be able to contain more information, but much of what was tasted and seen in recent past will be forgotten.
This is unacceptable to me.
I want to capture life entirely while being present in the moment with both eyes open and all other senses active.
Is this possible, without actually traveling with an ongoing live podcast tracking my every move and thought?

We shall see tomorrow.
Tonight I will reboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment