Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Addi's Baby Shower

My sister-in-law, Heidi, is beautiful. Beautiful inside and out. She is funny, kind, loving, caring, creative, insightful, inspirational and definitely someone I can look up to even if I am technically looking down at her little bity short self. :)

I had so much fun with friends and family this past weekend as we were all celebrating the coming arrival of baby Addison Reese. I never understood how it was possible to love someone you never met until my sister was pregnant with my niece Caedance, then again when my sw Nikki was carrying sweet little Monster Axel No Name and then was magnified even more when I could actually feel and experience what it was like to carry my own precious angel, Ryot. The whole idea of life growing in a mother's stomach is a miracle in and of itself, but the books can't explain the love that you have for this little being that you have never even met yet. I love Addi already and I haven't even seen her smile or heard her little coo's or giggles.

Don't come out yet, little Addi, but we are all really anxious and excited to meet you, sweet girl!

Here are some pictures from this weekend!


















No comments:

Post a Comment