Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Top 10 - 31DC7

I probably could live off of the same foods for the rest of my life. I had a little bit of a difficult time coming up with 10 of my favorite foods for the 31DC Day 7, and most of them are sweets. But here they are in no particular order:

1. COFFEE- this is considered a food because it is made from a berry.
2. Brownies- warm and gooey middle pieces, preferrably
3. Fruit- All fruit except watermelon and honeydew melon
4. Potatoes- in any form
5. Peanut Sauce- (my aunt's recipe is the best) with chicken satay and rice. yummmmm
6. Cupcakes- Rise Cupcakes are the best!
7. Basil Pesto Chicken- on a sandwich, in pasta, in a salad, those flavors are just perfect together
8. Spinach Artichoke dip- warm and cheesy and melty
9. Graham Cracker Praline- so delicious and simple!
10. Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake from Cracker Barrel- God's gift to my taste buds.

Now it's not even lunch time and I'm starving! All of my thoughts for losing weight and eating healthy are being replaced with mouth-watering chocolate cake. But I must press on! 

I'm just thankful I don't have to eat manna every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment