Thursday, September 19, 2013

Stake your claim

I see you. I see your potential. I want you to rise to the occasion. I want you to believe the truth and reject those lies. I want you to dance to the rhythm I have given you specifically. I'm not moving those specific mountains because you can overcome them yourself. You don't think you can and you doubt your abilities all the time. You doubt your character, you doubt your decisions. You are riddled with self-conscious thoughts that are only delaying your adventure. They aren't doing you any good but I will not allow them to harm you. It's up to you to keep moving. It's up to you to press forward. I am here, waiting to quench your thirst. I'm here desiring to see you succeed. I wont force you. I wont give up on you. Quite the opposite actually. I have given you everything you need to conquer any obstacle.

I see you. I see your potential. Rise up and claim your rightful place in my kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment