Sunday, September 8, 2013

Change of intent


The definition of success is the attainment of intention. Whatever you think about, whatever you spend money on, whatever you love, whatever lights the fire in your soul, whatever makes you happy, whatever you spend the most time doing or investing in - this is your intention. Success is attaining your intentions.

Do you know what I love about that?! There is no such thing as failure. The moment I think I failed, I can redefine my mindset to think that instead, I merely attained my intentions. My intentions might have been off-centered, but I didn't fail. In fact I succeeded.

But what kind of success do you hope for?
Change your mindset
Change your focus

What are your intentions? I can tell you my week definitely looks different now that I think of it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment