Sunday, September 15, 2013

Loving more

Michelle 'did you meet William?'
Me thinking *does he love Jesus?*
Michelle 'I think he goes to church'
Me thinking *that's not the same thing*
Why isn't that the same thing? What does it mean to really love one another? What if we REALLY loved one another?
Maybe my assumption would have been different?
Do people see love in me/through me? Through how I parent Ryot? Through how I handle disappoint or frustration?
What do people see when they interact with me on the base level of a normal day? Do I ooze peace and patience? Do I overflow with joy? Well, I better be overflowing with joy because I was a horrible wretched selfish sinner who was pardoned by Jesus. He took my place and set me free. That is something to have joy about!

No comments:

Post a Comment