Tuesday, September 3, 2013

In the Presence

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the water,
Wherever you would call me.
Take me deeper than my feet can ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my savior.

Over and over and over again. I'm addicted to Hillsong. I'm addicted to Jesus. I gotta have Him. My soul like a sponge I am forever thirsty and yet forever satisfied. I ask and He gives. I open my Bible and the precious words stare at me, drawing me in, begging to change my life.

Come on 5am....going back to sleep now, but there's only 2 hours and 40 minutes until I get to have a warm cup of coffee and sit in my Maker's presence to prepare me for the day.

You have to put a shirt and pants on because it is the social norm to be physically covered.
You have to guard yourself with the armor of God because it is NOT the social norm to be spiritually covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment