Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beginning projects!

I'm working on a project.

*Sigh* It's been so long since I have been able to say those wonderful words. I love new projects. Especially ones that stretch me to be better than I am. Actually I'm working on two new projects. BAM! You didn't see that one coming, huh?!

One of these projects involves crafty skills that don't exist. Seriously, I'm not being modest. They really don't exist. I will attempt to succeed, but will blog about it either way.

The other project involves writing which is one of my favorite things to do. I don't exactly know where the project will take me so I will keep this one to myself for a bit. But just know that something is in the mix. As I was doing research for this project, I noticed my writing style envy. If this project is going to succeed I have to be comfortable with my writing style. You see, my writing style isn't really a style. It's kind of a "try to sound witty and intelligent while really just writing the thoughts that come to your brain" style. Not a whole lot of rhyme or reason, just thoughts thrown into sentences, thrown into paragraphs.

Choppy. Very choppy. But I like it that way sometimes. It gets the point across without blurring lines. Short and to the point with no nonsense. Except that most of it is nonsense. hmmm, not really succeeding here. But even if you aren't inspired by my eloquent tales of life, joy and woe, at least you can say that you have a peek, however mundane or sporadic it is, into my brain. Congrats and welcome to crazy town.

This project should take approximately 4 months. I'm hoping to complete and polish the last bit by New Years-ish. We shall see how that turns out! I'm excited for this new adventure. I'm excited to expand my thinking and let others into a different and new part of my life.

So now that you have been informed, but really know no more information than when you started reading, I will bid you farewell for now.

Happy writing/reading to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment