Saturday, September 21, 2013

So i will walk

It has taken me a long time to reach the point of contentment I am at currently. I have always struggled with a few mountains in my life. Now that I have really come to the beautiful realization that they don't matter, I'm left with a clean blank canvas. Sure it is nice just being me everyday instead of trying to be something or someone else. It is so nice to be completely content in the love from my Father. It is so nice to have an established time with the Lord in the mornings and to crave it that time with him and his word. It is so freeing to realize that you actually really and truly free.

Now what?

I know that my experiences, obstacles, heart aches, strengths, passions, likes, dislikes, relationships, knowledge and heart have all been combined to who I am now so that I can do something great. But what is it? Here I am Lord, send me. Use me. I see small puzzle pieces being put together. I see relationships being strengthened and bonds being formed. I'm excited for what is to come. I'm excited for the possibilities. I'm excited for the open invitation to walk with my King. I just want to know where it leads.

So I will keep walking with him. Its truly great to be at the beginning again. I have never been more in love and free and full to overflowing with contentment and purpose as I am now. That in and of itself is enough. I just want more. I just want to be more and do more and love more. I'm perfectly satisfied and so thirsty at the same time.

I want Him to point me in the direction so I can run, and He is asking me to walk with Him hand in hand.

So I will walk with Him and bask in His mercy. I will soak up as much as I can. I will sit at His feet and cling to His teaching.

So ready for worship with my church family tomorrow!

2 comments: